Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Terry Pratchett

The former entry is a fragment of Reaper Man, one of the lot of the Discworld series. I don't exactly remember when I begun reading Terry Pratchett. It was a reaaaallyyyy long time ago, and I think it was Truckers, but I would not put my hand over the fire.
Anyway. The former entry, as I was saying, might not make much sense to someone who hasn't read the novel, although it might as well make lots. The thing I wanted to say is that Pratchett, on top of being funny has a unique view of life that appeals to me. His books have grotesque characters, witty humour, and, in many of them, I find philosophy. I deeply recomend him to anyone because there is a lot in his books for almost anyone. If anyone has anything to say against him, I'll be glad to have a deep conversation with that person. Over a pint, if possible :)

"LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?"  

(4) mucha gente dice cosas!