Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Jeff Roberts Meme. Rapunzell's fault.

Como no sería capaz de negarle casi nada a Rapun, aquí van las respuestas al meme:

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Eight o clock. I was suposed to go to work, but was to sick for it

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Diamonds, no doubt. So many facets...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Black Daliah. It's ok I guess, though I expected more.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
At this present time, Prison Break.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Bowl of cereal

6. What is your middle name?
I don't have one

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I love food, so I would have a hard time choosing one over the other many choices.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Well, there's little I won't try, but I'd say innards (can't find a better word for 'casquería')

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Matutano al jamón. Most addictive kind ever created. I'm pretty sure there's not such brand overseas.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Well, I'm not a CD man, that's why I got my hands on an I-pod as soon as I could. My music tastes are to varied to be contained in just one CD

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Volkswagen Polo. Second hand, red and nice. I've driven 15000 km with it in less than six months

12. Favorite sandwich?
Hard one. I'd go either for club sandwich or Irish breakfast sandwich.

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Stupidity, pettyness

14. What are your favorite clothes?
Blue jeans, boots, t-shirt. Variations on that theme :)

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN’T you go?
Tough one... Russia, probably. Holds very little of interest to me.

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Levi's for jeans, and that's about it.

17. Where would you want to retire?
I haven't even started yet, I can't think of retirement

18. Favorite time of day?
Evenings, usually

19. Where were you born?
Madrid, Spain. In a hospital. (exactly the same answer Rapun gave)

20. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer, if I have to chose one.

21. Who do you think will not answer this meme?
Many people who read this won't, I guess.


22. Person you expect to answer first?
Tindriel

23. Pepsi or Coke?
Coke, no doubt.

24. Beavers or Ducks?
I don't get this one, really.

25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
More of a day person.

26. Pedicure or Manicure?
None. I bite my nails.

27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Well, my exams will happen in less than two weeks and I'm too ill to train. You said exciting, not good.

28. What did you want to be when you were little?
Don't remember any particular thing, and that's probably one of my biggest problems.

29. What is your best childhood memory?
I don't recall any particular one as a favourite.

30. Piercing?
If you want to open holes in my body, you have to be prepared for my reaction.

31. Ever been to Africa?
Nope. Don't intend to go any time soon, neither

32. Ever been toilet papering?
Er... I don't get this one either

33. Been in a car accident?
More than once.

34. Favorite restaurant?
Samurai, probably, a Japanese place in Madrid city center

35. Favorite flower?
Red roses. Or, if the times right, cherry blossoms.

36. Favorite ice cream?
Vanilla. A classic.

37. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds.

38. How many times did you fail your drivers test?
What kind of vehicle? (a bit of a show off here) Cars, I failed once.

39. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
Dilbert daily comic.

40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Hard to tell, really. Probably a Role Playing Games kind of shop.

41. Bedtime?
Usually around 1:30

42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I'm not a very curious person, am I? ;)

43. Last person you went to dinner with?
That'd be Tindriel, I think, my girlfriend

44. What are you listening to right now?
Myself doing weird noises with a water bottle

45. What is your favorite color?
Blue.

46. How many tattoos do you have?
One, in the middle of my back. It is the symbol of a god of war from a startegy game I used to play.

47. How many people are you sending this to?
Two, I guess, Tindriel and Ibn Sina.

48. What time did you finish this meme?
1.47 am

49. Favorite magazine?
I don't read magazines.